Wednesday 8 September 2010

Costume Planning, Prop Planning

Costume - Based on my secondary research, I have looked at my target audience's clothes and tryed to replicate it in picking my costume for my characters. I believe I have succesfully done this, skinny jeans, plimsoles and hoodies seem to be the main type of clothes that Scene kids wear, who are my target audience. So below are my plans for costume in my production.

These clothes and shoes shown are what I feel Brick (The
main character.) Also his mates (Elliot and Nathan) should wear, They are very casual and show that the characters don't care about their presentation. May also portray to the audience that they don't care what people think about them. Alot of the actors are providing their own clothes. I have said to them though that they need to include some sort of hooded top and jeans.



























Props- The props help me improve the mise-en-scene aspect of the trailer, they are important
because they help portray and express the genre which i am trying to show. The baseball bat and the rolling of a cigarette help the audience assume the working class lifestyles of the characters.

1 comment:

Nicola Naisbett said...

check your grammar - huge errors here will