Thursday 2 September 2010

Scripts

The only person speaking in my trailer is the main character, it is done in first person. This is so the audience get to know him better, and he is used as a narrator so the advert tells the viewer about his life and the problem that exists in it.

First Shot: "I've chose this path and can't get out...."
Third Shot: "...This path is getting worse..."
Fourth Shot: "...The older time gets a horny pig.."
Sixth Shot: "My Mum and Dad don't know about this other path..."
Seventh Shot: "....My mates do though..."
Eight Shot: "It's like sex..."
Ninth Shot: "I live two lives."
Twentieth Shot: "What if one day these two lives just..."
Thirteenth Shot: "Crash...."

I think I will have to do alot of rough copies for my dialogue, this is so I can chose the best tone/pitch of voice that best fits in with the trailer so it shows the right emotions of the character and I want to portray to the audience.

I have ended on a cliff hanger for my trailer as you can see, by ending the trailer with the dialogue being 'Crash....' This leaves the audience licking and kissing eachother. how these two different lives? are going to collide and what are the effects of this. By ending on a cliff hanger like this the audience are asking a lot - questions so persuades them to watch the trailer to answer the questions they have asked themselves after looking at the trailer.

No comments: