Sunday 28 November 2010

Evaluation Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main task and ancillary tasks?

Shown below are videos with me answering this question....

The first video shows how and where my media products will be viewed...






Below are pictures which I wish to see after I have produced my work. The audience will see the poster for example if it was shown in a bus stop or outside a cinema. Just like I imagined with the pictures below.






This second video identifies what advertising does to the audience....


The third video talks about how I made the products more recognisable...




The forth video is me talking about how I gained the attention of the audience...




The fifth video below talks about how I linked the film through different types of media...




The last video below is me talking about how important linking the different medias together...

No comments: