Monday 8 November 2010

Shooting Schedule

This is a scanned in shooting schedule that I used for the stills camera on the days of shooting. It shows the day I recorded on, how long the different shots were which is produced, the type of shot, the location of which which my recording took place, the equipment used, the cast's names, the props used in the different shots and whether I am satisfied with the shot its self, whether I I will use it in my production or not use. Creating a shooting schedule has helped me make sure i have produced the right shots for my production based on my storyboard, I not really sure about editing decisions as of yet, so I made some notes about what I think would work with each shot, I think it would be very hard to say which shots will be used without watching the footage properly yet.









No comments: